2005 Action Craft 1820 FlatsMaster SE w/ Yamaha F150
Port Antiqua, Islamorada. Florida. Reduced Price: $19,995.00
Item: Flats Boat
Yamaha F150 Four-Stroke (Quiet and Reliable)
Viewing: Contact me (Johan) through the Feedback Page here or call on my cell 305-879-2516 with your offer.
Included with the boat are the following items.
- Yamaha F150 Four Stroke Engine & Yamaha Control, Tach and Speed Gauges, Keyswitch & Killswitch.
- Polling Platform w/ Anchor Light & Rodholders
- Seastar Hydraulic Steering w/ Adjustable Helm
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Garmin GPSMap 178C Color Cartplotter/Sounder works from existing connection (in the box [not new but unused] - not installed)
- Minn Kota Trolling Motor (unused - not installed - not available for picture)
- Armstrong Ladder on Swivel Bracket
- Safety Gear: 6 x Lifevests
- Safety Gear: 1 x Seasence Oar
- Safety Gear: Set of Flares and Flare Gun
- Davit Hooks
- 22' Push Pole
- Anchor, Chain & Rope
- Consol Cover
- Engine Cover
- Bimini Top (not installed)
- Forward (Storage) Seat Cushion (plus a spare)
- Wide Bench Seat w/ Folding Backrest (with cushions) at Helm
- Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Grab bar
- 1 Live Well
- 1 Bait Well
- 1 Fish Box
- Rod Holders (6 Under Gunnel and 6 Upright on Consol
- Umbrella/Cup Holder
- Rule 800GPH Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch (In Working Condition)
- 2 x Livewell Pump/s (Piranha) w/ seacocks and Screen filters (In Working Condition)
- Navigation and Anchor Lights (In Working Condition)
- Courtesy Lights (In Working Condition)
- All Livewell and Bilge Plugs
- Engine Batteries x2 (1x Intertstate Cranking Battery (brand new) and 1 x Deka Maintenance Free Deep Cycle Battery)
- Battery Switch
- Non-skid deck
- Wide Walk-on Gunnels to fish from
General Condition and Particulars
Boat: This is a Single Owner boat and has been kept in Davits. No Visible Cracks.
Engine: 175 hours, No Warranty, Used lightly, Annual Services and Water Pump Done by RoosterTailz (April 2012), Computer Diagnostics Available (Nov 2012).
Below is the Action Craft showing the Yamaha F150 Four Stroke Engine, Armstrong Ladder, Polling Platform, Lenco Trim Tabs, Davit Hooks and Consol.
Consol Cover, Engine Cover, Push Pole in Pop-up brackets. Toe kick around the Bow. The Bimini is included but not installed.
Consol with Windscreen and Stainless Steel Grab Bar, Seastar Adjustable Helm, Rod Holders and Storage Box seat (blue tape to keep the lid down during the last storm)
Forward Seat Cushion (plus spare standing upright). 3 Rodholders (same on Starboard side of Consol)
Seastar Adjustable Helm. Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w/ Easy Steer Knob. Stainless Steel Grab Rail. Yamaha Control, Yamaha Digital Gauges (Tach/Speed), Yamaha Keyswitch w/ Killswitch. Lenco Electric Trim Tab Switch. Courtesy Deck light. Switchpanel for 12V Outlet/Nav Lights/Courtesy lights/Bilge/Livewell/Acc. Ritchie Compass. Slide out Lid for Consol Compartment w/ Shelf.
Garmin GPSmap 178C Color Chartplotter/Sounder (works on existing wiring, but comes in box w/ new wiring/bracket/owner's manual.)
Yamaha Control and Gauges. Tach w/ Engine Trim indicator (incl. heat and oil). Speed and Fuel Level w/ Trip, Time & Battery indicators.
Shelved Dry Storage compartment w/ Kenwood AM/FM Stereo on shelf. Storage goes through to under Forward Seat. Lid completely removable for easy access.
Livewells, Baitwell, Holding compartment/s Swivel Back seat
From Starboard Stern around to Port Stern: Storage hold w/ Battery Switch & Fuel Water Separator, Baitwell, Fishbox (behind Flip-up backrest of Bench Seat at Helm), Livewell, Storage/Baitwell.
Wide Walk-on w/ Non-skid gunnel. Speakers under bench seat.
Rod storage - 6 Under Gunnel and 6 Upright at Consol (3 each per side).
Anchor Locker and Forward hold, Fuel Fill and Fuel Tank inspection lid. Pop-up Push Pole holder. Pop-up Davit Hook/Cleat. Non-skid deck.
Forward Compartment with 6 Lifevests.
1x Brand New Interstate Cranking Battery (replaced now), 1x Deka Maintenance Free Battery, SeaSense Oar and Set of Flares with FlareGun.
Anchor Locker with Anchor, Chain and Rope. Inspection Lid to Bow-Eye and Davit Cleat.
Qui-Dry Hull. Flatsmaster SE. Deck Scupper and Livewell Drains in good condition.
SeaStar Hydraulic Cylinder. All Cables, Hoses in a Rigging Tube. Bilge Access to all Pumps, Screen Filters and Seacocks.
Yamaha F150 Four Stroke is in very good condition.
3 Blade Stainless Steel Prop. No damage to skeg.
Starboard side of the cowling needs a new decal.
Lenco Trim Tabs. Armstrong Swivel Bracket ladder.
Battery Switch and Fuel Water Separator marked w/ Date of last Service - 04/12.
Bilge w/ Piranha Livewell Pumps, Screen Filters and Seacocks on both. Not shown is 800GPH Rule Bilge Pump & Float Switch.
Super Big Livewell and Fishbox Outlets.
Below are the 2013 Specs for the same boat. I could not find specs on the 2005 model. Please check!